Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cellphone for $7.12 A Month

I don't work for any cellphone company and this website is not affiliated with any company either. I want to share a low cost method of having a cellphone. First, I am not a big cellphone user. I only keep with me for emergencies. I may only use about 10 minutes per month if that. I realize this may only apply to a select few these days as more and more people become dependent on these devices.

I bought a TracFone for $9.95 at Target. Then I have been purchasing a 60 minutes TracFone card for $21.35, tax included. This card will expire after 90 days, so it is $21.35 divided by 3 months = $7.12 per month.

People may think this is out of the question by having a cellphone for emergency use only. But if you are looking to reduce your monthly expenses, why not give it a try for a few months? I still don't understand why people have to be on the phone all the time. A man at work was sitting on the toilet and took a call at a work location bathroom the other day. He could not even get some peace in the crapper! Please!

No comments: