Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hammock




This is a Byer of Maine hammock I just bought. It was very inexpensive and weighs just 11 ounces. It is made of parachute material. I have never been in a hammock before but this is terrific. My son loves it too. It is so comfortable. I plan to sleep in it some night. You lie diagonally in it, which allows you to remain fairly flat. I don't have anything to gain by recommending it. I just think it is a great product and hope others can try it out. It does have a 250 pound weight limit. They do sell heavier duty versions of it. This now provides another sleeping option for our house that is comfortable and really cheap. It probably is not something to use everyday, but it is great for naps and just relaxing. Who would have thought? Who says you need a Sealy Posturpedic or Sleep Number bed at $2000 for a good rest?

No comments: